Pages

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Welcome !

Hey my name is Rebekah.  Welcome to my blog!

I'd like to tell you a little bit about myself:

- I am a first gen Australian (born and raised)
- My family background is Irish. And most of my ancestors came from Europe. 
- I'm 20 years of age and I am really starting to feel a tad old even though I know I am still young.
- I am a member of Salt chutch and I have recently started my youth leadership :')
- I got Baptized earlier this year and it was the most amazing experience in my life so far.
- My parents, family and friends mean the world to me and I wouldn't trade any of them for the world.
- One of my favourite things to do in my spare time is taking photos, I love photography. 
- I want to go to university and study some form of Psychology degree so that I can be a counselor and help lots of young people who are struggling with mental health issues.

Happy reading xo

2 comments: